THE PERFECT APOLOGY GIFT
Updated: Mar 26, 2018
Hi guys! Let’s face it: we’re all human. We make mistakes, and sometimes, the result of those mistakes can include an angry or hurt friend, spouse or family member. The wonderful thing about these people is that with a sincere and heartfelt apology, you’re usually forgiven. A gift is like icing on a cake when it comes to apologizing. Giving an apology gift isn’t absolutely necessary but for an apology to have that extra touch, it’s what makes them so special and may want to consider when thinking about ways of saying sorry. The fact that they aren’t necessary or expected AND that you offered one anyway, shows the recipient that you put extra effort in trying to make things right again.
Here are 10 wonderful apology gifts you might consider if you happen to muck things up. Lol!
1. Dinner at a Favorite Restaurant: Whether you’re trying to make amends with your sweetheart, your father, your cousin or your best friend, a great dinner can help. Take them out to their favorite restaurant and enjoy the time there together. This, coupled with a sincere apology is likely to do the trick!
2. Send a quirky apology note: Make your loved one laugh with these pre-created apology notes. Simply check off the appropriate details and finish the note by promising never to repeat the behavior again.
3. Sorry I Screwed Up Bouquet: If something sweet presents a shorter path to the heart of your loved one, then this cookie bouquet is a wonderful apology gift. You can opt for 5, 7, 9 or 12 screw cookies, and included is a message cookie that says “Sorry I screwed up!” It’s adorable, tasty, and a great way to say, “I’m sorry.”
4. Apology Note: You might want to go the old-fashioned way, save a wine bottle and write a sweet apology note. Place it inside and leave it where your loved one can find it.
5. Plan a Picnic: Take him or her to a favorite outdoor place. Include their favorite snack or beverages and spend the day together.
6. Voice Recording: Record a little voice note using their favorite song in a card and sing along while presenting the playing card. This will go well with a red velvet or chocolate cake depending on the preferred flavor of the recipient.
7. Box of Chocolate and Wine: Say sorry with a box of custom chocolate and a sparkling red wine or champagne with beautiful fresh flowers carefully handcrafted by expert florist.
8. Exquisite Spa Gift Basket: This eye catching gift will truly wow the recipient with it’s stunning presentation of a large collection of spa products.
9. Spell It Out: For a sweet and big gesture, leave tons of sticky notes where the other can find them. On each one, give a reason why they’re important to you and why you’re sorry.
10. Candle: A custom scented candle will definitely lighten the mood of the recipient.
It’s not easy to say “I’m sorry,” but the above ideas make it a little simpler.
If you liked these apology gifts, get the and prices by looking us up on www.giftfairy.com