HOW TO GIVE YOUR BRIDESMAIDS THE PERFECT GIFT
Updated: Mar 26, 2018
Hello my lovelies! Today we’re talking about bridesmaid gifting. As a bride it is pretty easy to get carried away with the frenzy of wedding planning and being the centre of attention. However in the midst of all these it is very important that you get to say thank you in the most thoughtful way possible to those who stood by you through the wedding process (in this case your bridal squad).
There is a bouquet of gift ideas out there for bridesmaids, which makes it extremely difficult and time consuming to choose the perfect bridal party gift. That is why ‘TheGiftFairyNg’ is here to ease you off that stress. Whether your gifts are sassy, chic, sweet or fun, they sure will love one of these awesome gifts! So why don’t you thank your girls for helping you down the aisle with one of these great gifts.
Tips For Thoughts!
Here are 3 things to consider when choosing your bridesmaids gifts:
1. You might want to get them something they could use after that day.
2. You want it to be something unique and memorable. For example, a personalized item will make your bridesmaids feel more special.
3. Of course! Let it be something they will wear the day of your wedding for photos.
Here are some ‘well-thought’ curated gift items for your girls,
1. Floral Bridesmaids Robes and Lace Bridal Robes: These robes are something chic not to talk of sassy. They are very comfortable and are easy to get ready in the morning of the big day. The robes can also be worn on a regular basis.
2. Fleece Slippers: These extremely soft, fleece slippers will make you and your maids look gorgeous in them while walking around in comfort! Your maids will thank you for these long after your wedding.
3. Tote Bags: The third item is my favorite. First off, most girls are a sucker for bags, totes! To be precise (LoL) I, myself am a bag lover so I definitely fall into this category. This cute bag is perfect for your bridesmaids to use on a daily basis. Say a day at the beach and of course a shopping spree!
4. Cosmetic Purse: Every lady needs a bag to put their beauty products. A personalized cosmetic bag comes in handy especially when you find one with your NAME on it.
5. A Bridal Survival Kit also known as An Emergency Kit: You may wonder what this is, have you ever wondered why some girls on the bridal train may look so flawless at the start of the wedding and mid-way they have their hair sticking out the wrong way or a dehydrated group of beauties, a smudged eye makeup, even worse, a torn dress. This ‘Must-Have’ wedding day kit shouldn’t be missing on the big day. In any case, here’s a list of 11 essentials you shouldn’t be caught without on the big day.
1. Sewing Kit
2. Clear Nail Polish/Super Glue
3. Bottle Of Water/Granola Bar/Other Snacks
4. Bobby Pins/Hair Ties/Comb/Hairspray
5. Lipstick/Other Makeup
7. Ibuprofen/OTC Pain Medications/Band-Aids
8. Body Spray/Perfume/Deodorant
I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Feel free to let us know if this has fuelled your inspiration to gift your bridesmaids. Be sure to visit our website at www.thegiftfairyng.com or our instagram handle @thegiftfairyng. All the items featured here can also be seen on our page. So keep yourself posted!Adding images and videos to your posts is a great way to grab readers’ attention. Writing a text post? You can style it too with bold, italics, quotes & more!